Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nothing more of worth

Going through the wayback machine to my old blog, I've found nothing else that bears revival outside of the traits proto-implementation. Everything else was topical, and an attempt to monitor the conversation in my corner of the Ruby world. Most of the libraries I commented on no longer exist.

So the slate is clean, and I'm blogging again. I seem to write in the same style as my former self, which is refreshing, although a bit disconcerting considering the changes in my life over the last 4 years.

A tiny bit about me: my name is David Naseby; I'm a programmer; working in VB.Net professionally in the travel industry; working in Ruby for the last 8 years as a hobby or as backdoor projects or (briefly) professionally; learner of many languages; living in Sydney. This blog is about whatever takes my fancy, as blogs tend to be.